7.9.2012

J'aime le lait d'ici


Innostuin viime kauppakäynnillä ostelemaan aika paljon ruokaa. Johtuiko se Suomeen verrattuna huokeista hinnoista vai yritänkö rauhoittaa elämänmuutoksen rasittamaa mieltäni täydellä jääkaapilla? Toisaalta, kuka voisi vastustaa esimerkiksi näin söpöä maitopurkkia?

I got a little carried away with my food shopping last time I went to the supermarket. I wonder if it were the cheap prices (compared to Finland) or am I trying to find a piece of mind in the middle of all these changes in my life by filling up my fridge? On the other hand, who could resist packaging this cute?




































Sydän ja kaikkea!

It's got a heart on it and everything!


Siinäpä esimerkki hyvin brändätystä lähiruuasta.

Now there's an example of a well branded local product.


1 kommentti: